You can have Fire Chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fire Chicken
- You need 12 of chicken drumsticks or thighs (skinless or with skin).
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced.
- It’s 1 of orange, juiced.
- You need 1-2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1 tsp of allspice.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme or or large sprig fresh thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil.
Fire Chicken instructions
- Juice the lime and orange and pour into a large bowl or container.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients and oil to the bowl and mix together..
- Add the chicken and coat thoroughly. Allow the meat to marinate for at least an hour at room temperature..
- Bake in oven for 50 mins or until the juices run clear, turning once and draining the excess juice from the baking tray..