Peanut and Coconut Chicken Bites.
You can cook Peanut and Coconut Chicken Bites using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut and Coconut Chicken Bites
- You need of For the Chicken Bites.
- Prepare 500 grams of Boneless Chicken Thigh or Breast, cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Hot Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 45 grams of Desiccated Coconut.
- Prepare 2 stalks of Curry Leaves.
- You need 1 of Free Range Egg.
- It’s of For the Spice Paste.
- Prepare 50 grams of Shallots.
- Prepare 10 grams of Garlic.
- It’s 15 grams of Ginger.
- You need of Other Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of chilli oowder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s of Corn Flour Mixture.
- It’s 1 cup of Corn Flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for deep frying.
Peanut and Coconut Chicken Bites step by step
- Trim fat from chicken, clean and pat with a paper towel to dry.
- Coat the chicken pieces with turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Pound the ingredients for the spice paste using a mortar and pestle. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the spice paste, desiccated coconut, curry leaves, egg, ground coriander, chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Stir to combine. Mix in marinated chicken and set aside for 1 hour.
- 6. Heat sufficient oil for deep-frying in a pan over medium heat. Take a piece of the chicken piece and roll into the corn flour mixture. Gently lower the chicken into the hot oil and deep-fry until brown and crispy on low heat..