Veggie / Tofu Stirfry (Lactose free). Veggie and tofu stir-fry made tasty with a special, easy technique for giving the tofu more texture and flavor. Serve over rice or on its own. But, tofu did not strike my fancy from the start and it's never really been my favorite, even in my hardcore vegetarian days.
If you're vegan Simple veggie & tofu stir-fry. With toasted cashews & sesame seeds. This very veggie stir-fry recipe contains green beans, bell peppers, zucchini But I have to admit, I struggled to find a good veggie stir-fry recipe that was simple, easy, didn't have other additions (like tofu) For a soy-free veggie stir-fry you can swap out the soy sauce. You can have Veggie / Tofu Stirfry (Lactose free) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie / Tofu Stirfry (Lactose free)
- You need 1 medium of handful Sliced carrots.
- Prepare 1 small of handful broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 small of handful cauliflower.
- Prepare 3 of Bok Choy leaves.
- Prepare 3 of Napa Cabbage leaves.
- Prepare 1 small of handful Snap Peas.
- You need 1 small of handful Snow Peas.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Earthbalance vegan butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable Broth.
- It’s of soy sauce (I used La Choy low sodium).
- Prepare 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- Prepare of RealLemon Juice.
Whip up a meat-free feast in no time with delicious veggie stir-fries packed with Stir-fry chunks of firm tofu and serve over noodles and canned pineapple pieces for a budget-friendly A vegetarian stir-fry packed with spice and flavour. Your plate starts with a bed of fluffy grains, like white rice or brown rice or farro (adventure!) and then gets covered with some sauteed veggies and some golden brown tofu and an extra. Top tofu stirfry recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. This is a delicious vegetarian recipe that will have tofu haters liking their plates!
Veggie / Tofu Stirfry (Lactose free) step by step
- Tofu prep: cut tofu into strips and press for 45 minutes to drain excess water out. (Afterwards.. ya can either use plain, or marinate it for several hours. the longer it sits in marinate the stronger it tastes.) After done prepping tofu – cube it to size ya like.. Set aside for now..
- Chop up Carrots, Cauliflower, Broccoli. Cut ends off snap peas and snow peas. Group up and set aside in a bowl for now. (the picture is carrots, snowpeas, and snap peas – see picture in step 3 for the broccoli and cauliflower).
- Chop up Napa Cabbage and Bok Choy. Group up and Set side in another bowl. (The picture is of broccoli florets, Bok Choy, Napa Cabbage, and Cauliflower).
- Preheat wok and add earthbalance butter and onion powder..
- Slowly add the chopped up vegetables (from step 2) to the wok. Stir them around. When they are hot, add the leafy vegetables (from step 3) and tofu. When vegetables are close to al dente, add vegetable broth, Real lemon and soy sauce..
- Remove from heat and enjoy :).
Great way to have veggies n tofu for breakfastSubmitted by: LARDARSENOMORE. Eat your veggies with this flavorful Tofu Stir-Fry from Delish.com. Stir-fries are like salads: you can put almost whatever in it and it will be a quick, healthy, delish meal. I've put in my favorite veggies into this recipe, but please feel free to substitute whatever hearty. Tofu stir fry recipe – Simple, easy, delicious and healthy tofu recipe made with mild spice powder, veggies and herbs.