Veg sandwich. Veg sandwich recipe – This simple vegetable sandwich is great for newbies. Enjoy for a snack, breakfast or dinner. Can make with or without toaster !
Dairy butter is used in the veg sandwiches, but you could easily use vegan butter. Veg Sandwich Recipes : Vegetable Sandwich, Cabbage Carrot and Paneer Grill Sandwich, Pizza Sandwiches, Cream Cheese Sandwich, Grilled Corn and Capsicum Sandwich. Aloo veg grilled sandwich, also known as bombay sandwich, Indian style sandwich with green chutney and aloo/ potato combo. You can have Veg sandwich using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg sandwich
- It’s 4 of bread slices.
- You need 1 bowl of cabbage chopped.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 of cucumber chopped.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Malai/cream.
- It’s As needed of tomato sauce.
With the indian spices, it is perfect to suit our taste buds. Hi everyone, I wanna share a recipe that my father used to prepare for me during my childhood days specially when my mum used to visit my grandma's house. Bombay veg sandwich recipe – Here is the secrete to achieve the same taste – Sprinkle the sandwich masala on Bombay veg sandwich recipe. Bombay veg sandwich recipe with step wise photos.
Veg sandwich step by step
- Take a big bowl add all ingredients and mix well and make the mixture..
- Now take a bread slice and spread the mixture on it..
- And cover with another slice and grill it..
- Now take a serving plate add sandwich and serve with sauce..
Tasty veg sandwich recipe from the streets of Mumbai. A quick vegetable sandwich recipe for a filling and wholesome breakfast or as snack with tea. Kids Lunchbox Recipe – Quick and easy to make sandwich that can be served as a breakfast, snack or can be packed into lunch box. Vegetable sandwich is a type of vegetarian sandwich consisting of a vegetable filling between bread. There are no set requirements other than the use of vegetables.