Crumbed Chicken Patties With Cheese Filling.
You can have Crumbed Chicken Patties With Cheese Filling using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crumbed Chicken Patties With Cheese Filling
- It’s 500 g of Chicken Mince.
- You need 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s of *Note: Add more finely chopped vegetables.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 of Egg.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It’s of <Filling>.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated Tasty Cheese (Cheddar).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Parsley Leaves *finely chopped.
- Prepare of <Coating>.
- You need 1/4 cup of Plain Flour *add more if you need.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 Eggs *whisked.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
Crumbed Chicken Patties With Cheese Filling instructions
- In a large ball, place Chicken Mince and season with Salt & Pepper quite well. Add all Vegetables, Panko Breadcrumbs and 1/2 Egg, mix until well combined. Divide into 8 portions..
- In a separate bowl, combine Cheese, Garlic and Parsley. Make 8 rounds..
- Take 1 portions of chicken mixture and shape it into a round, place 1 cheese filling in the centre, and enclose. Flatten slightly. If the chicken mixture is very sticky, wet your hands with water will help. Repeat with the remaining chicken mixture and cheese filling..
- Coat with Flour, then dip in lightly whisked Eggs to coat, and finally coat with Panko Breadcrumbs..
- Heat deep frying Oil to around 180℃ and fry the patties for 2-3 minutes or until golden..