Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan. How To Make Vegan Chickpea, Sweet Potato And Spinach Curry: (For ingredients and full instructions see the recipe card below). Fry chopped onion in olive oil until it is soft and lightly browned. Add in garlic, ginger, tomato puree, curry powder, cumin, coriander and garam masala and fry for a.
We topped the soup with toasted cinnamon pecans for a little crunch. Sweet potato and chickpea curry from the oh she glows cookbook. This Sweet Potato, Chickpea and Spinach Coconut Curry was so delicious and comforting, just as a curry should Add the garlic, ginger, turmeric, coriander, and red pepper flakes. You can have Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare 1 of large sweet potato, chopped into chunks – don’t need to peel it.
- It’s 500 ml of vegan stock.
- It’s 2-4 handfuls of baby spinach.
- You need of Handful- 50g or so – fresh coriander.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Seasalt and black pepper.
The inspiration for this Carrot, Sweet Potato & Coriander Soup recipe comes from BBC Good Food. I didn't change up the recipe too much. The only changes I made were using a sweet potato in place of a regular one, and after reading the reviews I decided to not add the fresh chopped cilantro when. Starting with sweet potato bread, I moved on to incorporating a little bit in mashed form in sauces.
Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onion and sauté on a medium heat for about 10min til the onion is soft and translucent..
- Add the garlic and sauté for a minute or two..
- Add the sweet potato and stock. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 mins or so..
- Put the sweet potato mix in a blender. Add the spinach, coriander, lemon juice and cayenne. Blitz until smooth. If using a hand blender, take the pan off the heat, add everything and then blend..
- Taste – season as needed and maybe add another pinch of cayenne. Enjoy 😋.
By the way, I remembered a recipe I wanted to try and Now add the chopped coriander leaves, cooked spinach and grated carrots. The consistency of the batter is rather thick with all the vegetable well. This delicious vegan lentil soup recipe is my go-to for fueling my body. This Sweet Potato Peanut Soup is warming and comforting, spicy and flavourful and super Keyword: african peanut soup, sweet potato peanut soup, vegan sweet potato soup. Add the sweet potatoes, white beans, stock cube, coriander and salt + pepper, with enough water to roughly cover.