Vickys Spaghetti Bolognese, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Spaghetti Bolognese, GF DF EF SF NF using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Spaghetti Bolognese, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 500 grams of minced beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 4 of large mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of or to taste, garlic pureed or chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 500 grams of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of beef stock.
- It’s 1 dash of worcestershire sauce, gluten-free recipe link below.
- Prepare of oil to fry.
- It’s 400 grams of gluten-free dry spaghetti.
Vickys Spaghetti Bolognese, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Fry off the onion in a saucepan in the oil for 2 minutes, then add the garlic and fry another minute.
- Add the mince and brown, then add the carrot and mushrooms. Put the lid on the pan and turn to low. Let steam for 5 minutes.
- Drain the fat off, then add the beef stock and worcestershire sauce. Put the lid on for another few minutes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Add the tomato puree, chopped tomatoes, basil, oregano, sugar and lemon juice and stir in.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer gently for 30 – 45 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Around 10 minutes before serving, cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions. Usually 100g per person, bring salted water to the boil, then simmer the spaghetti for 10 – 12 minutes. It's done when you can throw a piece at your wall and it sticks lol.
- Drain the spaghetti and put on a plate, then pour the minced beef sauce on top.
- Serve with garlic bread and a glass of red! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368330-vickys-french-baguettes-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- You can add some red wine to give extra flavour. Instead of beef stock use 100ml of wine with a beef boillion cube crumbled into it.
- Turn your leftovers into sloppy joes by adding mustard powder, chopped green peppers, chilli powder and celery seeds!.