Quinoa Crusted Chicken.
You can have Quinoa Crusted Chicken using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Crusted Chicken
- It’s 150 g of cooked, cooled quinoa.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of wholemeal flour (or gluten-free).
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Quinoa Crusted Chicken step by step
- Lightly grease a baking tray with olive oil and pre-heat the oven to 200°C..
- Place the cooked quinoa on a plate and the flour on a second plate. Put the beaten egg into a wide bowl. Season the flour with salt and pepper, then roll the chicken breasts in the flour..
- Dip the floured chicken breasts in the beaten egg, then coat them thickly with the quinoa. Make sure all of the chicken is well coated. Place the chicken breasts on the greased baking tray. Bake in the oven for 20 min.