Kale, strawberries and Balsamic, citrus salad. This kale citrus salad is delicious, flavorful, tangy, sweet, and so easy to make. How to make a kale citrus salad. This tasty Strawberry Kale Salad is loaded with fresh strawberries, kale, asparagus, walnuts, feta, and a fruity homemade balsamic dressing!
This delicious salad is bursting with kale, strawberries and balsamic vinegar. This strawberry kale salad recipe is quick and easy to make, and tossed with a delicious white balsamic vinaigrette. I had actually made this salad a few weeks ago for the blog with some baby kale from the store. (I'm in a rare season of being "ahead" with recipes, which probably won't last long.) Strawberry Kale Salad with Nutty Granola Croutons. You can cook Kale, strawberries and Balsamic, citrus salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kale, strawberries and Balsamic, citrus salad
- Prepare 200 gm of kale.
- It’s 100 gm of Roman lettuce.
- Prepare 50 gm of strawberries.
- It’s 30 gm of almonds.
- Prepare 30 gm of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 30 gm of cherry tomato.
- You need 30 gm of orange segments.
- You need 20 gm of soaked raisans.
- You need 1 of green apple.
- It’s of Balsamic reduction.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of no. Sweet potatoes.
Raw kale, chopped strawberries and radishes, and crumbled goat cheese tossed in a tangy lemon dressing. Top that with savory, nutty granola "crouton" clusters for a hearty and healthy meal in a bowl. This is delicious summer salad is great with raspberry vinaigrette. I prefer shredded kale to torn chunks of kale when it comes to salads.
Kale, strawberries and Balsamic, citrus salad step by step
- Wash and Cut all veggies..
- Marinate sweet potato with honey, olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes..
- Mix lettuce with Roasted potato..
- Mix dressing and all veggies. Serve cold..
The texture is frilly and lovely. Now get the other ingredients for the salad ready: Lop All I can tell you is, this salad is an absolute triumph. Gorgeous kale, creamy/tangy dressing, slightly spicy jalapenos, chunks of citrus, and nice. Kale Citrus Salad to the rescue. I think you guys are going to love this salad!