Garden Herb & Paprika Chicken Traybake.
You can have Garden Herb & Paprika Chicken Traybake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garden Herb & Paprika Chicken Traybake
- Prepare 4 of chicken thighs (I used organic).
- You need 400 g of tin chopped tomatoes.
- You need 10 of new potatoes, halved.
- You need 4 of rosemary sprigs.
- Prepare 5 of sage leaves.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- It’s 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornflour.
Garden Herb & Paprika Chicken Traybake instructions
- Add all the ingredients (except the cornflour) to a high sided baking tray or dish..
- Cover with foil and bake on the centre of the oven at 180 C for 30 mins. After 30 mins mix the cornflour with a little water and stir it into the sauce. Then re-cover and allow to bake for a further 30 minutes..
- Finally uncover for a final 5 minute blast before serving..