Chicken Cacciatore. 😘.
You can cook Chicken Cacciatore. 😘 using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cacciatore. 😘
- You need 2 tbls of olive oil.
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts (6 chicken pieces bone and skin is best).
- Prepare 6 oz of Mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano dried.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell pepper.
- It’s 1 Tin of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbls of Tomato paste.
- You need 2 tbls of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbls of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mixed Pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan rind small.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Dry white wine.
Chicken Cacciatore. 😘 step by step
- Heat up a large skillet or dutch oven add olive oil. Cut the chicken into big chunks season with salt n pepper. Add the chicken and brown it all sides remove chicken and set aside leaving the juices in the pan..
- Add the onions, mushrooms,pinch of salt to the pan with reserved drippings.until the veg begins to brown and the drippings evaporate..
- Add the pepper flakes and Garlic to the pan and sautè until the fragrance comes.stir in the flour and continue cooking for 1 minute..
- Add everything else in, tomatoes, wine, Bayleaf Chicken pieces, parmesan rind, etc. Bring to boil and cook for 40 -45 minutes on simmer or add your pan to the oven to cook lid on, for 40 minutes 160°C.
- Parmesan rind,chicken and stir in add the cover and i baked it in the oven. (I dont put the sweet bell pepper in until the end i dont like it cooked too long its better being crunchy.).
- Cook the Spaghetti 15 minutes before the end of the chicken caccatore is ready. Take out the bay leaves and the parmesan rind out of the chicken..
- Serve chicken on top of the spaghetti and finish with some grated parmesan cheese over the top..