Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice. Try our easy Thai prawn curry on a busy weeknight. Marinate duck breasts with red curry paste and lime, then serve with coconut rice, peas and beansprouts for a healthy weeknight dinner. Better than takeout, Thai coconut red curry with prawns is easy, quick, and full of so much flavour!
Varun Inamdar brings to your kitchen the best from the whole world & this. Try this Thai-style curry with steamed sticky rice. Add the prawns and cook for a couple of minutes until cooked just through. You can have Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice using 27 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice
- You need 1 of white onion.
- It’s 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- It’s 300 g of large raw king prawns.
- Prepare Half of a bag of spinach leaves.
- It’s of Curry sauce – blitz together.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- It’s 1 of red or orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large red chilli.
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- You need 1 of thumbsize piece of ginger.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 of large fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare Squeeze of honey.
- Prepare Splash of Soy sauce.
- Prepare Splash of fish sauce.
- It’s Half of the juice from a lime.
- It’s 1 tbspn of size amount of lemongrass.
- Prepare of Spices.
- You need 1 spoon of cumin.
- You need 1 spoon of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 spoon of turmeric.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Fresh coriander.
- You need of Lime wedge.
- It’s of Poppy seeds.
- It’s of Spring onion.
- It’s of Fresh red chilli.
Check the seasoning, add a little more fish sauce if necessary, and stir in the lime juice and basil, keeping a few leaves back for garnish. Prawn red Thai curry with rice. A quick and easy Thai Aubergine Curry With Sticky Rice recipe, from our authentic Thai cuisine collection. Spoon rice into four wide, shallow bowls and top equally with seafood, asparagus, and sauce.
Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice instructions
- Finely dice white onion and fry in a drizzle of oil. Once onions are soft add the spices and cook for a few mins. Pour over the blitzed curry sauce ingredients and simmer for 10 mins or so on low. Add the coconut milk off the heat and simmer again for 10 mins or so. Taste and season with more salt/soy or honey if needed..
- Cook your sticky rice for 10 mins or so and while this is cooking add your prawns and spinach leaves. Taste again before you serve and garnish and enjoy..
Seafood in Red Curry with Sticky Rice. Thai Prawn Red Curry with Steamed Rice. If someone asks you what's so special about Thai Curries? I would say once you experience it, you would yearn for it more and more. It's not just the simplicity that defines it but it's the aroma of herbs & spices and the flavor of coconut milk.