Simple Absolutely Crumbly Egg Fried Rice. The key to perfect Egg Fried Rice? It's all in the wok technique. Jeremy takes you through the basics of a no-frills egg fried rice recipe, controlling the.
You could include some extras like chopped ham, cooked prawns or sweetcorn, when adding the peas. I really hope that you try this recipe because it is absolutely delicious and a family favourite for us! Learn how to make egg-fried rice and some creative variations. You can have Simple Absolutely Crumbly Egg Fried Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Absolutely Crumbly Egg Fried Rice
- Prepare 200 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 2 stick of Asparagus.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Perfect for using up leftover rice, this crowd-pleasing budget dinner is easy and adaptable. In this vegetable fried brown rice you'll find (perfectly cubed) cooked carrots, bright green peas, onions, garlic tossed with brown rice, tamari and egg. This is more of a traditional vegetable fried rice you sometimes find served at restaurant chains. I have always loved the scrambled egg in fried rice, oh.
Simple Absolutely Crumbly Egg Fried Rice step by step
- Cut the bacon into 1 cm wide strips. Peel the root ends of the asparagus and cut into 1 cm long pieces..
- Beat the egg and add salt and pepper. Then mix into the rice..
- Heat a frying pan and add the bacon and asparagus. Once they've cooked, remove and set aside..
- In the same frying pan, heat the vegetable oil, add the rice from Step 2 and cook..
- Once the rice has become crumbly, add the ingredients from Step 3 and combine. Drizzle a bit of soy sauce and mix together briskly..
Egg Fried Rice is a very simple and popular Indo Chinese recipe. It can be prepared in a jiffy if you have cooked rice ready. It can be prepared with leftover rice also. When it comes to eggs, I prefer only omelet and egg scramble, so I love this egg fried rice very much. Eggs, vegetables and rice tossed in Chinese sauces literally give this fried rice the touch of restaurant style food.