Chicken burger with Cajun spiced sweet potato chips. This is not just any chicken burger, this is a juicy, Cajun spiced chicken burger. Burgers and fries are such a classic combination, but why not try something a little different. Serve this burger either with Baked Sweet Potato Fries or Garlic Potato Wedges.
This cajun spin on my classic sweet potato chickpea burger is something you're going to want in your life, stat. Flecked with the foodie equivalent of the holy trinity and spiced to zesty perfection, these veggie burgers are full of flavor and easily compliment a number of dietary needs. Chicken Burger Cajun Spiced how to make recipe. You can cook Chicken burger with Cajun spiced sweet potato chips using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken burger with Cajun spiced sweet potato chips
- You need 4 of chicken burgers.
- You need 4 of buns.
- It’s of Salad of your choice.
- You need rashers of Bacon.
- You need of Sauce of your choice.
- You need of Sweet potatoes.
- Prepare of Flour for dusting.
- It’s to taste of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
In this video we cook a Cajun chicken burger using a homemade spice mix. The result is a easy to make and. This tropical burger with soured cream, cheddar cheese and salad can be cooked come rain or shine – it's barbecue and grill friendly. Season with the cajun spice mix and a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
Chicken burger with Cajun spiced sweet potato chips instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180. Peel potatoes and chop as thinly possible, put on a baking tray. Lightly dust with flour. Spray with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and Cajun seasoning. Mix well. Bake for about 30 mins until crispy (mix once or twice during cooking). Put burgers in a separate tray and cook according to instructions.
- Meanwhile, fry your bacon, prep your salad and plate up ready for your burger. Chips should be nice and crispy by now.
- Enjoy with your favourite sauce 😊.
Fry the chicken breasts in the Dollop a little mayonnaise onto your burger buns, top with the chicken, slices of avocado, crumbled bacon bits and fresh watercress or basil. -For a healthy side dish, roasted sweet potato wedges. I made these burgers today and I'm super pleased with them. Yes, I have veered off my meal plan already. We were supposed to be having Pasta with Roast Vegetables and Feta tonight and going out for a meal tomorrow, but the meal has been cancelled, so with a day off and a bit of time on my hands. Layer four toasted bread bases with lettuce, avocado and patties, then mayonnaise and tomato mixture.