Beef haleem (reshay wali). Subscribe to my YouTube channel for amazing recipes #haleemrecipe #beefhaleem #cookingwithirum. Hi Viewers, Today I am going to show you Delicious and Unique recipe of Beef Haleem/Daleem at home. Simple ingredients of Lentils, Barley, Rice and Beef.
I think everyone like this Haleem Recipe. Haleem is a type of stew popular in the Middle East, Central Asia, and the Indian subcontinent. Although the dish varies from region to region, it optionally includes wheat or barley, meat and lentils. You can have Beef haleem (reshay wali) using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef haleem (reshay wali)
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 of big slice piyaz.
- It’s 1 tsp of adrak lehasn paste.
- It’s 500 gm of beef.
- You need 1 of , 1/2 tsp Lal mirch powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Dania powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of namak.
- You need 1 of , 1/2 liter pani.
- You need 150 gram of whole wheat (rat ko bigho dain).
- You need 2 tsp of chana dal.
- You need 2 tbs of masoor dal.
- You need 2 tbs of mash sal.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mong sal.
- It’s 2-3 tbs of basmati chawal.
- You need 2 of tez pata.
- Prepare 1 inch of darchini.
- Prepare 3 tsp of namak.
- It’s 1/2 of tsp.
- Prepare of Haldi.
- Prepare 2 of , 1/2 liter Pani.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s of Fry piyaz, lemon, Green chilli for garnish.
Popular variations include keşkek in Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan. Check out the Beef Haleem Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Beef Haleem Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show. Quick beef haleem, in pressure cooker.
Beef haleem (reshay wali) instructions
- Aik pot main oil dal dain or sath Hi piyaz slice dal ke "3" mint ke ley. ab adrak lehasn paste dal ke bun lain. Ab gosht dal dain mix Karin or sath hi masaly dal dain. Lal mirch powder. Dania powder. Haldi. Garam masala. Namak dal ke achi tarhan se mix Karin or cover Kar ke "10" minutes ke ley Halki anch pe rakh dain..
- Phly hi gosht bun lena hai galny ke bad gosht ni buna jai ga. achi tarhan se bun ke pani dal ke "3"ganty ke ley Halki anch pe rakh dain..
- Ab degchi main Sari dal dal dain.or sath tez patta darchini, namak, haldi, or "2" liter Pani dal ke Halki anch pe gala lain dal ko. "1"ganta bad Sari dal ghal jai gi..
- "3" ganty bad gosht achi tarhan se ghal jai ga. Phir usko ghotny se achi tarhan ghot lain.. Sara gosht reshy Wala ho jai..
- "1"ganty bad dal b check Kar lain phir usko b mix Karin achi tarhan se ke mix ho jai.ab gosht ko dal main dal ke achi tarhan se mix reshy wala haleem ho jai ga ab is main garam masala powder dal ke mix Karin achi tarhan se. Haleem ready.
- Ab serving bowl main dal dain uper fry piyaz, Green chilli, lemon dal dain. Haleem ready to eat enjoy.
Making haleem is not easy, it takes a lot of time and effort. So I made it in easy and quick way,In traditional haleem method we have to soak all lentils and wheat over night but I used crushed wheat in it so its easy to cook it and no need to soak it for long… and. Beef Haleem Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. The beef haleem recipe in urdu, sometimes also known as the kozi beef haleem recipe, is a popular stew in many countries all around the globe including the Middle East, many parts of central Asia as well as the Indian subcontinent. Shahi Haleem recipe is a stew popular in the Middle East, Central Asia, and the Indian subcontinent.