Chicken rissoles. CHICKEN HALF MOON RECIPE : Chicken Rissoles /Ramadan Recipes. Chicken Rissoles Thermochef Video Recipe cheekyricho. The only Rissoles recipe you'll ever need.
Cook in the pan or out on. These lightly spiced Chicken Rissoles are super easy to make with a little ginger, garlic, onion, dried or fresh herbs and panko breadcrumbs to a to create a delicious golden crispiness on the outside. Chicken rissoles are perfect if you need a family-friendly meal, which is also tasty and healthy at the same time. You can cook Chicken rissoles using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken rissoles
- You need 1 of brown onion finely diced.
- It’s 4 of large potatoes or 6 medium e.g. Maris Piper.
- Prepare of Leftover roasted chicken breast or other meat from the carcass.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need Splash of milk.
- It’s Knob of butter.
- You need of Breadcrumbs (ideally homemade).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of Oil for frying.
By using lean, minced chicken and vegetables to create my rissoles. Hence these chicken rissoles could be called chicken meatballs, both things actually mean pretty similar things. But I'm more likely to be found higher up in the search results if I opt for rissoles. Download Chicken rissole stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Chicken rissoles instructions
- Peel and chop the potatoes and boil until fluffy. Drain and mash them. Add in a splash of milk, the salt and pepper and butter. Mix until nice and smooth. Tip into a large mixing bowl and allow to cool..
- Next strip the leftover meat from your roast chicken. Chop this up finely by hand until almost breadcrumb-like or use a food processor to grind it up. Blend with the finely chopped onion..
- Once your potato is cool enough to handle, add in the chicken and onion. Stir all ingredients together until well mixed..
- Now prepare a large baking tray with a sheet of greaseproof paper on it as a surface on which to place your finished rissoles..
- Next crack the egg onto a saucer, mix with a fork and set aside. Fill another saucer with breadcrumbs. You are now ready to start shaping the rissoles..
- Now with clean hands scoop out a small handful of potato mixture and shape it into a round patty approx 2cm thick. Place it onto the tray. Repeat the process until all of the mixture is used up and you have between 8 and 12 patties. Then take each one, dip it in the egg then rolI it in the breadcrumbs until coated. Set aside on the tray..
- At this stage you can fry the rissoles in oil if you are serving them immediately or put in the freezer in batches for later use. If using them now, they go well with boiled/steamed vegetables and boiling hot gravy..
Roll in a mixture of sesame. Rissoles are the perfect pick for a versatile dinner idea the kids are sure to love. We've pulled together a selection of our favourites rissoles recipes from the classic to creative. View top rated Chicken rissole recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken And Almond Rissoles With Stir Fried Vegetables, Spicy Chicken Wings, Chicken Tenders, etc.