Linguine-ish (vegan). Mock clams with king mushrooms and kelp powder to The Hidden Veggies. Simple vegan comfort foods that get everyone to eat their veggies. They have a creamy lemon filling with a soft almond biscuit base.
Linguine with chanterelle mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and freshly chopped parsley is one of those We make yummy and healthy vegan recipes that are easy to follow, environmentally-friendly and. The Best Vegetarian Linguine Recipes on Yummly Red Chili Linguine, Pesto Linguine Alfredo, Oven-roasted Summer Vegetable Linguine. You can cook Linguine-ish (vegan) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Linguine-ish (vegan)
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli.
- You need 1 stalk of broccoli.
- It’s 1 of leek.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 handful of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of Cream or milk alternative of your choice.
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yeast flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried or fresh basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Sweet potato linguine with vegan puy lentil ragù. Sweet potato linguine is more robust than courgetti, so can withstand a bit more cooking. While linguine–also spelled linguini–is most often associated with clams, it's a versatile noodle that can be paired with everything from spicy chorizo and saffron shrimp, to crunchy cauliflower and earthy. This easy seafood linguine is the perfect dish to celebrate the start of the weekend.
Linguine-ish (vegan) instructions
- Slice your onion and fry it for a few mins. I like to make my veg shapes match my pasta shapes, so if I’m using long pasta I cut into slices and if I’m using short pasta I’ll dice. Slice and add your garlic cloves to fry for another minute until the onions start to brown.
- Chop and add your other vegetables. I don’t like wasting the stalk on my broccoli so I tend to chop off the tough outside and then slice up the soft middle bit to use as well. Hopefully it’s not poisonous or something. You might also want to add some butter beans if you have some..
- Add the pasta and cream/milk alternative to the pan, along with enough hot water to cook the pasta.
- Add the herbs and spices, stir and leave to simmer on a medium heat until the pasta is cooked and most of the water has boiled off.
Who could resist clams, kale and an indulgent white wine sauce? A nutty vegan olive pesto with linguine, green beans and potatoes. This pasta is made entirely with pantry ingredients and is perfect for the cooler months. Get the linguine off the stove, drain and rinse and then throw that in the pot with the (now cooked) Double win! Let me know your comments on this gorgeous Linguine with Garlic Chili Peanut Sauce.