Seafood Spaghetti Garlic Soy Sauce.
You can cook Seafood Spaghetti Garlic Soy Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Spaghetti Garlic Soy Sauce
- You need 300-400 g of Spaghetti.
- You need 500 g of Seafood Mix (Marinara Mix).
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of Oil *Olive Oil recommended.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It’s of Chilli as required.
- It’s 2-3 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
Seafood Spaghetti Garlic Soy Sauce instructions
- Cook Spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions..
- Heat Olive Oil in a large frying pan and cook Garlic and Chilli until aromatic. Then add Seafood Mix and cook until cooked through. It won’t take long..
- Add Soy Sauce, then add cooked Spaghetti and mix well. Sprinkle some Spring Onions and serve..