Tandoori Chicken with butter rice. Nadiya Hussain's 'Tandoori' Oven Chicken with Burnt Butter Rice. Hello Everyone its Me Chelsi Rai From SewaSewani This Is Mine Second ASMR Video !! Hope You Like It and Please Do Support Me #ASMRNEPAL #ButterChicken.
Make tandoori chicken on your grill! Chicken legs marinated in lemon juice, yogurt, and aromatic spices. Tandoori chicken gets its name from the bell-shaped tandoor clay oven which is also used to Serve with naan, and Indian flatbread, or with Indian style rice, with yogurt-based raita on the side. You can have Tandoori Chicken with butter rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tandoori Chicken with butter rice
- It’s 4 of Chicken breast fillets.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Prepare 7 tablespoons of tandoori curry powder.
- You need 400 g of natural Greek yoghurt.
- You need 4 tablespoons of plain flour.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of tomato purée.
- Prepare of for the rice:.
- It’s 500 g of long grain or basmati rice.
- It’s 200 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 litre of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 of x red chillies (deseeded & sliced).
- You need of Large handful fresh coriander, chopped.
Butter Chicken, Chicken Tikka Masala or Tandoori Chicken?? Ghee can easily be replaced by clarified butter – in principle, both are the same. Butter is the starting product for ghee and clarified butter, later water and milk components were. Chicken meat can be used to make many delicious keto dishes.
Tandoori Chicken with butter rice step by step
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees/200 degrees fan assisted.
- Cut diagonal lines in the chicken breasts and place them in a roasting dish or shallow casserole dish. Pour over 2 tablespoons of the melted butter and then sprinkle over 4 tablespoons of the tandoori spice powder. Bake the chicken in the oven for 15 minutes..
- To make sauce, mix together the yoghurt, remaining melted butter, tomato purée and remaining curry powder.
- Reduce oven temperature by 20 degrees. Take chicken out and pour the sauce all over the chicken and place back in oven for a further 30 minutes..
- Now cook the rice. Put butter in to a large saucepan and cook over a high heat until it becomes a golden brown colour. Once it does, add the rice and salt and stir so rice is completely coated. Then add the boiling water and bring to the boil again, stirring continuously. Once it does, reduce heat and continue stirring until all if the water has evaporated. Put the lid on the pan and leave to steam on a low heat until rice is completely cooked..
- Take chicken out of oven and serve on top of the rice with sliced chillies and coriander sprinkled over the top..
Today we will be making tandoori chicken with cauliflower rice. The main ingredient is chicken legs with skin on, a favorite part of the chicken for the many people. It consists of the drumsticks and the thighs. Switch up the same old chicken and rice dinner with this flavor bursting tandoori spice mixture. In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, onion, garlic, ginger, garam masala, and cayenne pepper.