Vickys Minty Cool As A Cucumber Noodle Salad, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Minty Cool As A Cucumber Noodle Salad, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Minty Cool As A Cucumber Noodle Salad, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 250 grams of rice noodles.
- Prepare 2 of pre-cooked chicken breasts, cut into thin strips or shredded.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber, sliced.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions/scallions, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of red chilli, finely chopped and deseeded if desired.
- You need 4 tbsp of Vickys Gluten-Free Worcestershire Sauce or Vickys Soy-free Soy Sauce from my profile.
- You need 1 of zest and juice from 1 lime.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 20 grams of mint leaves, roughly chopped.
Vickys Minty Cool As A Cucumber Noodle Salad, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions, then drain and cool under running water and drain again.
- Add into a bowl with the chicken, cucumber, spring onions and chilli.
- Drizzle with the sauce, add in the lime juice, zest, sugar and mint and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately. Great for using up leftover chicken.
- Use red bell pepper for colour if you don't enjoy the chilli.