For Dinner or Lunch! Simple Tannin-don (Pork and Egg Rice Bowl).
You can have For Dinner or Lunch! Simple Tannin-don (Pork and Egg Rice Bowl) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of For Dinner or Lunch! Simple Tannin-don (Pork and Egg Rice Bowl)
- It’s 200 grams of Pork.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 100 ml of ★Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- Prepare 220 ml of ★Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 1 small of handful Tempura crumbs, if available.
- It’s 5 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of bowlful per serving Plain cooked rice.
For Dinner or Lunch! Simple Tannin-don (Pork and Egg Rice Bowl) instructions
- Crack an egg into a bowl, and stir with cooking chopsticks in a cutting motion. Thinly slice the onions. Cut the meat into easy-to-eat portions..
- Add the ★ ingredients and the onions to a frying pan, turn on the heat, and boil..
- After the onions have become transparent and the meat has cooked through, remove the surface scum, and scatter tempura crumbs..
- Stir in the half of the egg mixture from the center of the frying pan, and let it sit for a second..
- Mix in the rest of the egg mixture..
- Cover with a lid, count slowly to 10 and the turn off the heat, and cook the eggs through I the residual heat. It should look like the above picture when you remove the lid..
- It's done once you place it over top of rice . Scatter with chives and Japanese parsley if you like..