Baked Potato Soup.
You can cook Baked Potato Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Potato Soup
- It’s 3 of medium sized baking potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 350 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- It’s 350 ml of dairy free milk.
- Prepare 1 of teapsoon oregano.
- It’s of salt and pepper, for seasoning.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chives.
- Prepare 2 of tablepoons dairy free grated cheese.
- Prepare 2 slice of bacon, cooked and cut into little pieces.
Baked Potato Soup step by step
- Bake the potatoes in the oven for an hour (or until tender) at 180 oC – you can use a microwave if you are short on time Allow the potatoes to cool a bit then remove the skins.
- Place a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat Sauté the onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the potatoes, dairy free milk and stock Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the oregano and season to taste Divide between four bowls and top with the chives, cheese and bacon.