Maple cinnamon squash – vegan. Butternut Squash – How to Peel, Seed, Roast and Prepare Tutorial Video: Learn different techniques for preparing butternut squash, including peeling, roasting the squash and toasting the seeds. This maple cinnamon roasted squash is a perfect fall dinner to tuck in to as the weather gets colder. Add squash mixture in one even layer to the pan.
A drizzle of lemon along with the mashing of the avocado into greens is simple and my go-to salad dressing. The bacon and squash added a nice flavor, so I felt this was. #butternutsquash #thanksgiving #vegan Mmmmmaple Cinnamon roasted butternut squash is so tasty. It's perfect for any Thanksgiving meal as well it's it's a. You can cook Maple cinnamon squash – vegan using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maple cinnamon squash – vegan
- Prepare 1/2 of kabocha squash – or butternut or onion or other squash.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Sprinkle of seasalt.
- It’s of Nice to have: a handful of pecans… add them to the tin 5 mins before the squash is ready.
Cinnamon and maple syrup is one winning combo that it's impossible to resist. Who needs dessert when you have such a treat? Even roasted on its own butternut squash is naturally sweet, now add some Fall flavours to it, and you are in for one fantastic treat. Using a hand mixer, beat vegan butter, maple syrup, sugar and cinnamon until light and fluffy.
Maple cinnamon squash – vegan instructions
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- Cut the squash into semicircles. Or it works if you cube the squash too. With most squash you don’t need to peel..
- Mix the oil, maple syrup and cinnamon in a bowl..
- Coat the squash in the oil mix. Either dip the squash in the mix or spoon the mix over..
- Put the squash on a lined baking tray. Sprinkle with seasalt and cook for 25-30 mins. Check on it at 25mins as it can burn quite quickly….
- That’s it! Enjoy 😋.
RECIPE: Try this roasted squash and pomegranate winter salad. Vegan maple pecan roasted butternut squash and cranberries! Toss the butternut squash cubes with olive oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, paprika and salt. Arrange on a large baking sheet. Butternut squash is one of my favorite things about fall.