Japanese Chicken and Egg with Rice.
You can cook Japanese Chicken and Egg with Rice using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Chicken and Egg with Rice
- It’s 1 of chicken leg (300g).
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need of Green onion for garnish.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 2.5 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grind ginger.
- You need of Poached eggs optional.
Japanese Chicken and Egg with Rice step by step
- Cut chicken into bite size and slice onions..
- Mix seasoning and water..
- Fry chicken first and put onions and seasoning mixture. Cook for 10 minutes with lid..
- Beat egg and pour egg on chicken..
- Cover with lid and cook with low heat for 30 seconds. Then turn off the heat..
- Put chicken on hot rice..
- If you have poached egg, put in center..
- Garnish with green onion. Today’s dinner.