You can cook Clam Stew using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Clam Stew
- You need 500 g of clams.
- It’s 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 8-10 leaves of napa cabbage,.
- It’s 1 of small white onion, julienned.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s of Chilli padi, chopped, as required.
- Prepare of Spring onion, chopped, as required.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil,.
Clam Stew step by step
- Clean clams properly..
- Cut cabbage into bit-sized pieces..
- In a shallow pot, combine water, cabbage, onion, and garlic, and bring to boil..
- Add fish sauce and bring to medium heat..
- Once stew boils, add clams and cover. Boil for 5-10mins. Ensure all clams are properly cooked..
- Add chilli padi, spring onions and sesame oil. And voila!.