Blood Orange and chorizo chicken.
You can have Blood Orange and chorizo chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blood Orange and chorizo chicken
- You need 4 of chicken thighs skin on.
- It’s of Potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare slices of Chorizo.
- You need of Juice of half a large orange, I used a blood orange.
- You need 4 slices of orange from the other half of orange.
- Prepare 1 of Red onion, sliced.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of Lots of paprika.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Blood Orange and chorizo chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 180. Wash and pat dry the chicken. Heat some oil in a pan. Add chicken skin side down and crisp it up on medium high heat for about 2-3 mins. Put in an oven tray.
- Add potatoes all round. Sprinkle with paprika, Salt and oregano. Drizzle with olive oil, squeeze half the orange all over and bake for about 40 mins. Remove from oven. Add onions all round and mix it up. Add chorizo slices on the chicken. Add a slice of orange on top. Return to oven.
- Cook for another 20 mins and serve 😊.