Keto Stuffed Chicken Marinara. Juicy Cheese stuffed chicken breasts seared in olive oil and topped with marinara sauce and a mixture of parmesan and mozzarella cheese. If your craving a warm and satisfying dinner that. KETO COOKING WITH CYNDI – Filled with cheesy flavors and wholesome spinach, this chicken dish is a yummy mouthful of deliciousness.
Protein source from chicken breast is one of the best sources for your body. Chicken is perfect for keto because it has little to no carbs. I also love it because it is so meal prep friendly. You can have Keto Stuffed Chicken Marinara using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Stuffed Chicken Marinara
- Prepare 4 of medium chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely grated hard cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- Prepare leaves of few parsley.
- It’s 150 g of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 250 g of grated mozzarella.
- It’s 400 g of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried herbs mix.
- You need 6 of fresh basil leaves, finely chopped to garnish.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Remove from oven, spoon the marinara sauce over each piece of chicken and top each with shredded mozzarella cheese. Easy, Low-Carb Keto Spinach Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken. This keto chicken Parmesan is such an easy dinner and the whole family loves it! This keto chicken Parmesan is actually super easy and quick to throw together and the chicken comes out so crispy Remove the chicken from the oven and spread the marinara evenly over each piece of chicken.
Keto Stuffed Chicken Marinara step by step
- Chop the spring onions and parsley finely and mix it with the ricotta cheese.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. Cut a deep slit into each breast, without cutting all the way through – more like a pocket. Stuff each breast with the ricotta mixture and use a toothpick to keep the edges sealed..
- Set up two large bowls. In the first, mix the almond flour and grated hard cheese with mix herbs. In the second, beat the eggs thoroughly with a fork..
- Working with a chicken breast at the time, carefully dip it into the beaten eggs and then in the bread crumbs..
- Place an oven proof pan over medium heat and add the 3 tbsp olive oil. Once oil is hot, add the coated chicken and sauté 4 min per side or until golden brown on each side..
- Pour the marinara sauce around the chicken and spoon some over the chicken breast as well. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over and bake uncovered at 200°C for 15-20 min, or until the thermometer shows the chicken is cooked. Garnish with freshly chopped basil..
Keto pizza, lasagna, and chicken parmesan sing with this delicious sugar-free marinara sauce. Low-carb pasta substitutes like spaghetti squash, zoodles The perfect staple for keto Italian night, this marinara is ideal for spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, or low-carb chicken parmesan. Lasagna stuffed chicken is fantastic as is, but there are a few different ways to spice up healthy recipes if you want Spoon an even amount of lasagna stuffing in each of the chicken breasts. Keto chicken parmesan is a quick, easy, and delicious recipe to make for dinner. Thin chicken breasts are crusted in parmesan cheese, pan fried until golden brown, then topped with marinara and melty mozzarella cheese!