Butter Prawns in Cereal.
You can have Butter Prawns in Cereal using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter Prawns in Cereal
- Prepare of A. Prawns.
- Prepare of prawns (cleaned & deveined).
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chicken Seasoning powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour (a tbsp each of this flour – plain, corn, rice).
- You need of Cooking oil.
- You need of B. Finely minced / Chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped Bird eye chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely minced Garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of finely cut leaves Curry.
- Prepare of C. Cereal Mixture.
- Prepare 3/4-1 C of Nestum Cereal / crushed Cornflakes /.
- It’s 1 tsp of seasoning chicken powder (to taste).
- It’s Dash of pepper – opt.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of D. For frying.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of Butter.
Butter Prawns in Cereal step by step
- Clean & drain prawns properly. Marinate with oyster sauce & chicken seasoning powder for 10mins. Combine 3 types of flour, drizzle over prawn. Heat wok & fry until prawns are red in colour. Avoid frying prawns too long as it ll shrink & dry. Drain & Set aside..
- Prepare ingredients. Chop, mince & crush (if using cornflakes- crush well). Use or add ingredients in the order of the list..
- Melt butter in a wok over medium high heat. Sauté B until aromatic. Stir in cereal until lightly crispy. Then season with chicken seasoning powder (bouillon), pepper & milk powder. Stir to combine for few second & add the prawns to the wok. Stir to coat the prawns. Drizzle sugar over the dish. Mix to coat. Remove from the heat & serve hot. Garnish with few tbsp of nestum or crushed cornflakes – this is optional..