Fried Tofu Salad. Tofu cubes are marinated in soy sauce and lemon, then breaded and fried creating a crunchy and flavorful component to this mixed salad. Reviews for: Photos of Amazing Crunchy Tofu Salad. Toss all the salad ingredients, fried tofu, and dressing together.
This delicious tofu salad is packed with crispy vegetables and marinated tofu and it's topped with a Add a teaspoon of cornstarch to the leftover marinade sauce and then pour it over the fried tofu and. Asian Salad with Fried Tofu (original recipe). We all know the saying "The Tofu – The recipe calls for marinated tofu, which you should be able to find at any Whole Foods. You can cook Fried Tofu Salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Tofu Salad
- It’s 200 g of Firm Tofu.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Oil for cooking.
- It’s 3-4 of cupfuls Vegetables of your choice.
- Prepare of Note: Today I used Daikon, Carrot, Celery, Cucumber and Curly Endive.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 sheet of Toasted Nori *torn into small pieces.
- It’s of *Note: Instead of Nori, Fried Shallots is another nice topping.
- It’s of Dressing.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of grated Garlic.
Season with salt and pepper, divide among plates and top with vegetables. Drizzle with dressing and serve sprinkled with sunflower seeds. Tofu, with crisp, crunchy coating, tops this medley of greens for a main dish vegetarian salad. Tofu is made of condensed soy milk that is pressed into blocks.
Fried Tofu Salad instructions
- Cut Firm Tofu to 1cm thin slices. Lightly season with Salt..
- Heat a generous amount Oil in a frying pan over medium low heat, cook Tofu slices until golden and crispy. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel and allow to cool..
- Cut all Vegetables into thin strips or slices, and place in a mixing bowl. Cut the fried Tofu slices into thin strips and add to the bowl. Add Sesame Seeds as well..
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. *Note: You may wish to add some Chilli..
- Pour the dressing over the salad, mix to combine, transfer to a serving plate. Add Toasted Nori on top and serve immediately..
Tofu does not pose a risk of eating undercooked like meat does. You can tell that crispy fried tofu bites are. Fried tofu can be dipped in just about any kind of sauce: barbecue sauce, vegan ranch dressing, honey Toss fried tofu into vegetarian soups and salads for extra protein and a bit of crunchy texture. I am going to suggest the typical ingredients to make this salad, which include deep fried tofu (this Other than the tofu, feel free to use any vegetable and even meat of your choice, then combine with. This pan-fried sesame garlic tofu will change the way you feel about tofu if you aren't already a tofu Pan-Fried Sesame Garlic Tofu.