You can have Beef Nihari using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Nihari
- You need 1 kg of beef.
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of atta.
- Prepare 1 of tbp ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of tbp red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of tbp coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of tbp turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 of tbp nihari masala.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 4-5 of black pepper corn.
- It’s 1 of black cardamom.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 cup of Oil.
- You need of Water as required.
Beef Nihari step by step
- In a big heating pot add oil and onion.cook until golden brown.take out onion and keep aside..
- In a big pan add atta and dry roast until light golden brown..
- In a bowl add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and nihari masala.mix and keep aside..
- In the same pot add star anise, cardamom, pepper corn, beef and ginger garlic paste.bhounify for 7-8 minutes..
- Add all the spices.bhounify for another 15-20 minutes..
- When oil comes on the surface.take out oil in a bowl and keep aside.
- Add 4-5 glasses of water.cover and cook until meat is tender..
- Adjust gravy as much as you want and take out beef and keep aside..
- Now add atta mixed with water.keep stirring to prevent any lumps to form..
- Now add beef and cook for another 3-4 minutes..
- Add oil which was reserved earlier and serve hot with rice or naan..