Sizzling Vegan Sisig.
You can have Sizzling Vegan Sisig using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sizzling Vegan Sisig
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Garlic Powder,.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Soy Sauce..
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Filipino Coconut Vinegar,.
- You need 3/4 TBSP of Demerara Sugar,.
- It’s Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- You need 200 g of Shiitake Mushrooms Finely Diced,.
- You need 150 g of Oyster Mushrooms Finely Diced,.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion Finely Sliced,.
- You need 2 TBSP of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil,.
- You need 1/2 Inch of Ginger Finely Minced,.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- You need of Vegan Mayo, 1/4 Cup Adjust To Preference.
- Prepare of Red & Green Chilies Finely Sliced Deseeded, 1 Each.
- Prepare 1/2 of Fresh Lime Juice,.
- It’s 1/2 of Fresh Lime Zest,.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Liquid Smoke,.
- You need Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- It’s 1 Handful of Green Onion Finely Sliced,.
- It’s of Cauliflower Couscous, For Serving.
Sizzling Vegan Sisig step by step
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/couscous-sweet-potato-boats for the couscous recipe..
- In a bowl, add garlic powder, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and pepper. Stir until well combined or until the sugar has dissolved. Add in the mushrooms. Mix until well combined. Cover with cling film and let chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours..
- You will notice that the mushrooms have shrunk and soaked up all the marinade. In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in the onion. Season with salt, pepper and sugar. Saute until lightly caramelized..
- Add in ginger and garlic. Saute until aromatic. Add in the marinated mushrooms and all the marinade. Saute to combine well..
- Continue cooking until the liquid has almost evaporated and until the mushrooms are lightly caramelized. Add in vegan mayo. Adjust the quantity as desired. If you prefer your sisig to be more creamy, add in more..
- Stir to combine well. Add in chilies, liquid smoke, lime juice and zest. Stir to combine well..
- Taste and adjust for seasoning. Give it a final stir. Remove from heat and transfer onto serving plates. Serve immediately with cauliflower couscous on the side..