Mushroom pasta with pumpkin sauce (vegan). So this recipe for vegan pumpkin pasta sauce with wild mushrooms is the result of this week's produce adventures. This recipe can, of course, be made with any variety of mushroom, wild or cultivated. Choose the varieties that you like and have available to you.
That's why I would never omit them. Home » Vegan Main Dishes » Vegan One Pot Creamy Mushroom Pasta. At first, the milk may curdle a little, but stick with it and you'll end up with a deliciously creamy mushroom pasta sauce. You can cook Mushroom pasta with pumpkin sauce (vegan) using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom pasta with pumpkin sauce (vegan)
- Prepare 1 package of mushrooms.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic (skin on).
- You need 3 of sage leaves.
- Prepare 1 of spring rosemary.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- You need 1 package of pasta.
- Prepare of Walnuts and/or pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare of Pumpkin sauce.
- You need of Pumpkin to bake or 400g pumpkin purée.
- Prepare 3 cloves of roasted garlic (roasted with the mushrooms).
- You need 1 of vegetable pot stock.
- Prepare 125 ml of pasta water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need of Juice 1 lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare To taste of Black pepper.
- You need to taste of Cayenne pepper.
If you like a bit of variety you can switch out the spaghetti and use penne, shells or any other pasta. This creamy vegan pumpkin pasta with roasted mushrooms, garlic, and herbs is fall on a plate I was skeptical of this vegan pumpkin pasta during the testing phase. Anytime I've tried it before, it The garlic is blended into the sauce. Then the pasta, sauce, and roasted mushrooms get mixed up.
Mushroom pasta with pumpkin sauce (vegan) step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F. Place the mushrooms, garlic, herbs, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper onto a large pan and mix until the mushrooms are coated. Roast for 18-20 minutes, or until the mushrooms are golden..
- Roast the pumpkin along with the mushrooms but for 40 minutes..
- Alternatively, to cook the pumpkin purée just slice a pumpkin in half and roast, cut side down, on a lined baking tray for about 40 minutes at 200C. It depends on the size of the pumpkin, until fork soft. Then scoop out the seeds, set aside, scoop out the flesh, mash, and there you have it!.
- While the mushrooms and pumpkin are in the oven, cook your pasta in well salted water according to package instructions. Make sure to reserve 1/2 cup of the water when you drain the pasta..
- Vegetable stock pot in 180 ml water and cook for a couple of minutes until dissolved.
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender, and blend on high speed until smooth. Taste and season further if needed..
- Add the sauce to the pasta and mix.
- Add the roasted mushrooms and dress with walnuts/pumpkin seeds.
Make this simple Vegan Pumpkin Sage Pasta tonight! The burst of flavor, a simple sauce and perfect dinner. Use puree of cooked/roasted Butternut Squash Spinach Penne in Chipotle Habanero cream sauce Fusilli with mushrooms and spinach Blackened Tempeh, elbows with cilantro almond pesto. This creamy pumpkin pasta sauce is addictive. I was inspired to create it after a trip to Whole Foods, where I was tempted by a jar of "Creamy Tuscany Pumpkin Sauce." After looking at the ingredient list, I was disappointed to find heavy cream as one of the first few ingredients, so I figured I should come. pasta with vegan pumpkin sauce. cheesy and creamy vegan pasta sauces. stuffed shells.