Cucumber Salad Top Peanut. Stir in cucumbers, peanuts, and green onions to coat with dressing. I used a combination of peanuts and about a tablespoon of peanut butter. I will make it again and again!
Peanuts add welcome crunch to this tangy and sweet Thai cucumber salad. Drain the onions, then combine the sliced cucumbers, minced jalapeño, cilantro and peanuts in a large bowl. Make the dressing by combining the lime juice, oil, fish sauce, sugar and garlic in a small bowl. You can have Cucumber Salad Top Peanut using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Salad Top Peanut
- You need of cucumber salad.
- You need 2 medium of onion cut in ring.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh corinder leaf.
- Prepare 2 large of japanese cucumber or any cucumber.
- It’s of dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 clove of chop garlic.
- You need 3 of kalamansi juice or lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fish sauce for best flavour or light soy sauce.
- It’s of garnish.
- It’s 2 tbsp of any nuts roughly chop.
Peanut Cucumber Salad Recipe is a simple nutritious salad, that can be put together in a jiffy, as it hardly requires any preparation. In this refreshing Thai cucumber salad recipe, crisp cucumbers and cilantro are tossed with a tangy dressing made with lime juice, fish sauce and. In a large bowl, toss the cucumbers, cilantro, peanuts and onion. Add the dressing and toss to coat.
Cucumber Salad Top Peanut instructions
- With a slicer Thinly slice cucumber.
- cucumber ribbon.
- MAKE DRESSING.
- put all ingredient in a bowl and mix well.
- TO SERVE AS IT IS.
- mix slice cucumbers ribbon and onion with fresh coriander leaf top crushed peanut then top with dressing.
- TO SERVE AS SANDWICH.
- add 1 tbsp of kidney beans on french loaf.
Season with salt and serve right away. This Indian Cucumber Salad is a refreshing combination of cucumbers and peanuts with a few spices, making this the perfect summer salad! This Indian Cucumber Salad recipe has to be the best cucumber salad recipe (in my opinion). Thai Crunch Salad recipe featuring chopped cabbage, carrots and cucumbers tossed with a delicious citrusy peanut dressing. Both would be delicious in this Thai salad.