Cloud Egg and Fried Chicken Recipe [Pooh bear floats in a cloud].
You can have Cloud Egg and Fried Chicken Recipe [Pooh bear floats in a cloud] using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cloud Egg and Fried Chicken Recipe [Pooh bear floats in a cloud]
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of Spring Onion Prata (from supermarket).
- It’s 1 pack of chicken fillets (diced).
- You need 1 pack of fried chicken powder.
- Prepare of Pooh Bear creation.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Prepare of Apple.
- Prepare of Seaweed.
Cloud Egg and Fried Chicken Recipe [Pooh bear floats in a cloud] step by step
- Heat up a pan with some oil, add in the frozen spring onion Prata from supermarket, cook till is crispy..
- Prepare the fried chicken cube by adding the fried chicken powder to the chicken fillet. Below is the recommended from DonDonDonki. You may use any brand from your supermarket. It is recommended to leave the mixture for 15mins before deep frying..
- Prepare the cloud egg – separate the egg white and egg yolk. Add a little salt to the egg white and whisk till is soft peak. Put on a baking paper in a cloud shape and add the egg yolk. Bake in a preheat oven of 180c and bake for 10-15mins..
- Deep fried the chicken fillets and cook till is crispy..
- Assemble the food with the Prata first, followed by the cloud egg. Create the ear, hands and legs of pooh with cheese and the body of pooh with apple. Cut out additional cheese using bear cutter and add to the dish. Add the fried chicken..
- #mycookbook (Week 2).