Pitta Bread Pizza.
You can have Pitta Bread Pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pitta Bread Pizza
- Prepare 4 of pitta breads (optional – wholemeal).
- You need 4 tbsp of tomato purée.
- You need 2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes to top (as many as desired).
- You need of Chorizo (pulled apart)/ salami.
- You need 50 g of grated cheddar cheese (add more if you are a cheese addict like me).
- It’s of Peppers (sliced) as much as desired.
Pitta Bread Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 170. Firstly apply the tomato purée to the pittas. If you want a thinner base I suggest cutting the pitta breads in half..
- Add a layer of cheese.
- Add on peppers, meat and tomatoes.
- Add the mixed herbs and another layer of cheese.
- Cook in the oven till the pitta is crisp and cheese is melted (around 10-15 mins).