Baked Cheesy Egg With Basil Sauce.
You can cook Baked Cheesy Egg With Basil Sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesy Egg With Basil Sauce
- Prepare of BASIL SAUCE.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need 3 of basil leaf.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dice basil.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of CHEESY TOPPING.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 4 of egg.
Baked Cheesy Egg With Basil Sauce instructions
- in pan melt butter then add flour and milk with seasoning simmer till almost thicken add basil then set aside,.
- TO BAKE.
- divide basil sauce equally for 4 ramekin.
- pour half basil sauce onto baking cup or ramekin then add 1 egg then top balance remaining basil sauce.
- bake at 180 C for 15 minute then top mozarella cheese and bake till cheese melt.
- serve top basil.
- BELOW ARE FEW BASIL SAUCE RECIPECS,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363603-spaghetti-in-cheesy-basil-egg-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348929-crispy-chicken-in-cheesy-basil-sauce.