Prawn stir fry. If no one would judge us we would eat this stir fry every single night. It's so simple to throw together yet full of so much flavour. Learn How To Make Prawns Stir Fry from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar.
Once the chopping is out of the way this dish is ready in a couple of minutes. Have dinner ready in minutes with this easy prawn stir-fry recipe with spicy chilli sauce and crunchy pak choi. Find more prawn recipes at Tesco Real Food. You can cook Prawn stir fry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawn stir fry
- You need 1/2 kg of Prawns 🍤.
- You need of I large bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes 🍅.
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli 🥦.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of garlic 🧄.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger.
- It’s of Spring onions 🧅.
- Prepare 3 of tp soy sauce.
- You need 3 of tp oyster sauce.
- Prepare cube of Stock.
- Prepare 1 of tp sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 of bulb onion 🧅.
- Prepare 2 of fresh chilli 🌶.
- It’s of Coriander.
- Prepare of Avocado oil.
Try our Indian stir-fried prawns for dinner. Stir fragrant spices with juicy king prawns and sweet peppers for a protein-packed midweek meal ready in under half an hour. Prawns cook quickly, making them perfect for stir frying. From spicy chilli prawns to Chinese stir fried prawns, we have loads of prawn stir fries so you can find your go-to.
Prawn stir fry instructions
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, sriracha, and stock cube and set aside.
- In a pan add oil, heat up and fry the ginger and garlic till fragrant and add all veggies (chopped). Stir fry for 5mins.
- Then add prawns, cook till pink and add the mixture set aside. Stir everything together and cook for further 5mins till everything is well incorporated. Sprinkle coriander on top and serve with rice or noodles. Ps: taste for salt before adding any, soy sauce and stock cube can be salty. Enjoy x.
From chilli prawns to simple Chinese stir fried prawns, the options are numerous. Coming to our version of it, let us tell you that our recipe is easy-peasy, speedy, low-calorie and absolutely delicious. Stir-fry until they start to turn golden, then using a slotted spoon, spoon onto kitchen paper to drain. Prawns fry recipe – a quick prawns stir fry made with simple and easily available ingredients. This prawn stir-fry is a super speedy midweek meal that's packed with flavour.