Canned Corn Beef with Rice Vermicelli.
You can cook Canned Corn Beef with Rice Vermicelli using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Canned Corn Beef with Rice Vermicelli
- Prepare 1/2 C of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of large yellow onion – sliced.
- It’s 1 Can of Corn Beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 Bowl of soaked Rice Vermicelli.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar (to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of chicken seasoning/granules.
- You need of (Or to taste).
Canned Corn Beef with Rice Vermicelli step by step
- Prepare ingredients. See picture below. Heat cooking oil over medium heat. Sauté garlic and yellow onions till translucent then add canned corn beef. Slice it first for easy frying. Smash canned corn beef and finely mix with sautéed onions for few minutes..
- Season finely mixed corn beef-onions with soy sauce & sugar. Mix well. Then add rice Vermicelli. Keep stirring. Season with chicken granules (to taste)..