Spicy Enoki & Cucumber Salad.
You can cook Spicy Enoki & Cucumber Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Enoki & Cucumber Salad
- It’s 200 g of Enoki.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 of Continental Cucumber *sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Ponzu *OR 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar & 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 teaspoons of Chilli Garlic Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Spicy Enoki & Cucumber Salad instructions
- Cut off the brown bottom of Enoki and clean them. Cut half in length..
- Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan over high to medium heat, cook Enoki until softened and season with Salt. Place into a large bowl..
- Add thinly sliced Cucumber and all other ingredients to the bowl, and mix to combine well..