Cheesy Omelette in The Microwave.
You can cook Cheesy Omelette in The Microwave using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Omelette in The Microwave
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need of German salami slices, roughly shredded.
- You need 1 of shallot, finely diced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 25 grams of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Cheesy Omelette in The Microwave instructions
- In a microwavable proof bowl, mix all the ingredients together, apart from the cheeses..
- Cook in the microwave for 2-3 minutes. At halfway point stir well. And place in microwave again until done om 20 second intervals..
- Add the cheeses over the omelette. And serve..