Cucumber tomato avocado salad. Place chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced avocado, and chopped. Easy Healthy Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad Recipe – A QUICK EASY cucumber tomato avocado salad recipe. This cucumber and tomato salad is so light and refreshing.
This Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad is an easy, scrumptious summer salad. It's crunchy, fresh, and made with everyday ingredients. This tomato, cucumber, avocado salad is an easy, healthy, flavorful salad. You can cook Cucumber tomato avocado salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber tomato avocado salad
- Prepare 1 of avocado,diced.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes,diced.
- You need 1 of cucumber,sliced.
- It’s 1 half of red onion,sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 TSP of seasalt.
- Prepare 1 TSP of black pepper.
It's crunchy, fresh and simple to make. It's a family favorite and ready in Chop up the cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and avocado and add to a large salad bowl. You want to cut the veggies to be roughly all the same size. This cucumber tomato avocado salad is a healthy side dish that takes no time to put together!
Cucumber tomato avocado salad step by step
- Place chopped tomato, sliced avocado, sliced cucumber,sliced onion,and chopped Cilantro into salad bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp lemon juice. Toss gently to combine..
- Before serving toss with seasalt and black pepper.
Need a salad for when summer tomatoes are at their peak? Here's our pick for you: this cucumber tomato avocado salad! This one is all about the ingredients: ripe and juicy tomatoes, cool. This vibrant and healthy summer salad is perfect for BBQs and backyard parties. The dressing is whisked together right in the salad bowl before you add the vegetables, so it's also incredibly easy to make.