My Chilli, Garlic Prawns in a Sauce with some tempura prawns 🥰.
You can cook My Chilli, Garlic Prawns in a Sauce with some tempura prawns 🥰 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chilli, Garlic Prawns in a Sauce with some tempura prawns 🥰
- It’s 1 tsp of veg oil.
- You need 350 g of king prawns.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh grated Ginger.
- It’s 2 tbls of Light Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Water.
- It’s 3 tbls of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of slim red Chillies (birde eye) chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried red peppers.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame seeds.
My Chilli, Garlic Prawns in a Sauce with some tempura prawns 🥰 instructions
- Chop up the chillies and dice the garlic and grate the ginger. Have it ready..
- Heat up the veg oil and add the king prawns cook for 2 minutes both sides then take them off set aside wipe out the frying pan and then add sesame oil heat up.
- Heat up the sesame oil then add the ginger garlic also half the red chillies and dried peppers. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Next add the water stir in the soy sauce the brown sugar and half the spring onion let it bubble and it will reduce and start to get thicker..
- Next add the prawns turn and cover them in the sauce and simmer for 2 minutes..
- Add to a serving plate and then add the rest of the red chillies and the sesame seeds also the rest of the spring onion sprinkle all on top and Serve..
- Rice goes nice with the king prawns especially the sauce. Or like me some tempura king prawns and make some battered squid too..