Cucumber salty and sour salad. Cucumber and onion in a sour cream and vinegar dressing makes a simple and quick cucumber salad. May be a little salty, but that is because it's meant to be eaten with rice. Cucumbers and seafood, lightly pickled in rice vinegar, make up this cool and tasty salad that makes a perfect side.
Exactly the recipe I've been looking for. Still great without the sesame seeds and improves in flavor and crispness after Great combination of sweet and sour from the rice vinegar. The toasted sesame seeds are essential so make sure you have 'em on hand:) YUM. You can cook Cucumber salty and sour salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber salty and sour salad
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 table spoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 table spoon of tamarind juice.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- Prepare of Some vegetables that you want to eat on the side.
- Prepare 2 of dried chilli.
- It’s 1 of small white garlic.
Looking for the perfect cucumber salad recipe? Vinegar, sugar, salt and onion help compliment this Author Name: David Caby. Way too salty and short on Also, just before serving, she would mix in about a tablespoon of sour cream. Refreshing creamy cucumber salad is made with sour cream, vinegar and dill.
Cucumber salty and sour salad instructions
- Chop garlic and dried chilli in very very small pieces. Then put them in a bowl. The cut tomato and put in that bowl also.
- Add brown sugar, tamarind juice, fish sauce, lime juice and stir everything together.
- Cut cucumber about 1inch long thin not too thick the add in to the bowl and stir everything again.
- Test it. The flavor must be sour first the salty the a little sweet. And tiny bit spicy..
- Put everything in a plate and serve with vegetables that you like to eat with on the side.
It's the perfect summer side dish, and you can make it ahead of time and chill. Kosher salt and black pepper: If using fine salt, you should reduce the amount you use, or the salad could end up too salty. This recipe is a perfect summer dish, whether it's enjoyed at a picnic, barbeque, pot-luck, or even inside during a sun shower. It's bound to please the picky eaters who have yet to discover the deliciousness of this vegetable. For alternative options, including vegan and.