Salt n Chilli King Prawns.
You can cook Salt n Chilli King Prawns using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salt n Chilli King Prawns
- It’s 6-8 of King Prawns pp.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 100 g of plain flour.
- It’s 100 g of cornflour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chinese five spice.
- You need 2-4 of small chillis.
- It’s Bunch of scallions.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2-3 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1/4 of pepper pp.
- It’s 1/4 of onion pp.
- Prepare of Coriander.
Salt n Chilli King Prawns step by step
- Preheat pan to 180 degrees. Add soy sauce to egg whites along with garlic salt, chilli powder, salt and chinese five spice powder. Marinade in fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Mix flour, cornflour and baking powder then coat all king prawns well before frying in batches. Cooking only about 1 minute per batch..
- Add sesame oil to a pan, then fry off onion and pepper quickly then add garlic, chilli and soy sauce and stir through. Add prawns, scallions and finish off with coriander..