Snapper Fish – Pan Fried. Learn How To Cook Pan Fried Red Snapper with Lemon Butter Sauce recipe from Chef Varun Inamdar. Make this authentic gourmet fish recipe in simple, quick and. Today's pan-fried butter snapper recipe is an ode to my favorite fish!
Pan frying fish is easy but there are some little tips to make it really delicious. Pan fried fish with green olive salsa. Yummy Mediterranean style dish that's quick, tasty and easy to make. You can cook Snapper Fish – Pan Fried using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snapper Fish – Pan Fried
- You need 1 of medium sized onion.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized cloves of garlic.
- It’s Handful of fresh picked garden herbs (rosemary, thyme & parsley).
- You need of Quarter cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 400 g of Snapper Fish cut into pieces half the size of your palm.
Pan fried fish is a dish commonly prepared by Chinese families. Like steamed fish, it's simple to make! In general, I've found that the selection and availability of fish plays a big factor in the type of dish that is prepared. Easy, delicious and healthy Fish, Pan Fried Red Snapper recipe from SparkRecipes.
Snapper Fish – Pan Fried step by step
- Finely chop onion and garlic;.
- Add oil and butter into medium sized non-stick pan and heat up on low flame on stove top (hob);.
- Fry onion, garlic and herbs (infusing oil) till onions are just turning brown;.
- Add fish to pan, turning them regularly, but still allowing them to turn brown from the frying;.
- Do not overcook (5 – 7 mins max), because you want the fish supple but still flakey;.
- Best served with steaming potatoes and a green salad..
- Note – preparation time = 15 minutes and Cooking time = 15 minutes..
Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat. Serve with lemon or lime wedges. His grandmother made this traditional fried snapper dish, topped with spicy, lightly pickled vegetables, known as escovitch. Red snapper is a saltwater fish that has a flaky white meat when cooked. Snapper has a milder flavor than other fish, making it a staple on many restaurant menus and in many homes.