Chunky Chocolate and hazelnut cookies – can be vegan.
You can cook Chunky Chocolate and hazelnut cookies – can be vegan using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chunky Chocolate and hazelnut cookies – can be vegan
- Prepare of 24 hours before you want cookies.
- You need 1/4 cup of sourdough starter.
- You need 1/4 cup of spelt flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk of choice.
- It’s of Mix these and leave covered overnight room temperature or in your sourdough special place.
- Prepare of The day of the cookies.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted and cooled.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of coconut sugar – depends on your taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ground almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of spelt flour – depending on the liquidity of your starter, you may need more.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bicarb.
- It’s 50 g of 85% chocolate, finely chopped or plant-based chocolate.
- You need 1/4 cup of toasted, skinned hazelnuts – which you can skip if you just want chocolate chip cookies.
Chunky Chocolate and hazelnut cookies – can be vegan step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C..
- Mix the starter mix with the oil, sugar and vanilla..
- In another bowl, mix everything else..
- Combine the two mixes..
- On a lined baking tray, use about 1tbsp dough per cookie. Leave lots of space between them..
- Bake for about 12 minutes – until they start to crisp at the edges..
- Leave to cool before eating. Enjoy 😋.