Quick pickled cucumber – vegan. Make your own Quick Pickled Cucumbers with this basic pickle brine. You'll want to let the cucumbers soak in the Keyword cucumbers, pickles. Dietary Restrictions Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Vegan.
Rich with probiotic benefits, ferments are so good for your gut! Pickled cucumber Japanese style : 超早っ! Looking for a quick Pickled Cucumber Recipe? You can have Quick pickled cucumber – vegan using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick pickled cucumber – vegan
- You need 1 of cucumber, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
So yummy you will want to double up! Pickled cucumbers are so versatile and delicious! They pair well with salads, sandwiches, mains and can be served as a side dish or a snack. By Sophie Godwin – Cookery writer.
Quick pickled cucumber – vegan instructions
- Toss the cucumber and salt together. Leave for 30 mins. Then rinse and drain the cucumber..
- Mix the water and mirin. Add the cucumber and sesame seeds. Make sure the cucumber is covered by the liquid..
- Keep in the fridge for at least a couple hours – or overnight before eating. Enjoy 😋.
These surprisingly speedy pickled cucumber ribbons are delicious with any smoked fish, particularly salmon. Add some irresistible crunch to your dish. A quick and easy Teriyaki Aubergine & Quick Pickled Cucumber recipe, from our authentic Japanese cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Refrigerator pickles are beyond easy and add crunch to any recipe.