Bagel, Egg and Avocado. → Crispy, chewy bagel. → Crisp, salty bacon. → Fluffy scrambled eggs. → Creamy garlic avocado mash. → Cream cheese. You truly can't get much While you're waiting for the eggs to cook, toast the bagel and mash the avocado in a small bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of garlic powder.
Variety of sandwiches on bagels: egg, avocado, ham, tomato, soft cheese, alfalfa sprouts. Stylish and tasty composition of vegan and vegetarian sandwiches with vegetables, herbs, paste, hummus and lettuce on the brown wooden table. Egg-in-a-hole meets bagel meets avocado toast. You can have Bagel, Egg and Avocado using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bagel, Egg and Avocado
- You need 1 of bagel.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 50 g of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 of cherry tomatoes.
It sounds complicated, but it's not—it's gloriously simple. I've fried a lot of sunny-side up eggs in all my years of breakfast-making, but I had never thought to cook eggs in an avobagel, let alone a bagel at all, until recently. Baked eggs in avocado halves are topped with bacon creating a delicious and satisfying paleo breakfast or snack. The contrast between the soft and fresh avocado and the creaminess of a poached egg is brilliant.
Bagel, Egg and Avocado step by step
- Heat the oven to 180C. Place tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and season. Bake for 20 minutes..
- Slice bagel into two and toast..
- Mash together the avocado and the cream cheese. Spread evenly onto the bagel..
- Heat oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Crack 2 eggs into the frying until cooked. Place on top of the bagels..
Good thing is it's also very healthy and satisfying. Avocado Egg Salad – no mayo here! just avocados, eggs, herbs, lemon juice, and salt. SO INCREDIBLY GOOD, especially on an everything bagel. The avocado-egg power combo seems to be on every crevice of the internet. Poached egg and avocado toast – absolutely.