Grilled chicken salad. Grilled chicken salad—filled with cucumbers, tomatoes, and avocado—is the healthy summer dinner recipe we tend to make again and again. Chicken Caesar salad is such an easy, fuss-free weeknight meal. Add some smoky summertime flavor by grilling the chicken and the bread croutons!
There's nothing better than a crunchy, topping-packed grilled chicken salad on a hot summer night. Grilled Chicken Salad is conceivably the best lunch meal that I had this week. Unlike other salad recipes that leaves me hungry after a few hours; this healthy salad recipe made me enjoy lunch while. You can cook Grilled chicken salad using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken salad
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ Chicken ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 3 of large chicken breast butterflied skinless boneless.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Apples ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 3 of large golden delicious apples.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Salad ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of radish minced.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot sliced very thin.
- Prepare 2 cup of butter lettuce.
- It’s 2 cup of red leaf lettuce.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Cheeses ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of asiago cheese shredded.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of provolone cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of romano cheese shredded.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
Let the flavors of grilling take your Caesar salad to a different level! Try your best to resist snacking on the grilled croutons. Brush the bread with olive oil on both sides and grill, turning, until. Easy salads and grilled side dishes that are perfect alongside grilled chicken, such as coleslaw Alongside hot grilled chicken, sometimes all you really need is a salad to keep things cool in the.
Grilled chicken salad step by step
- Fire up the grill.
- Wash and cut apples in half. Remove core and stem. Coat with lemon juice and butter..
- Put on the grill cut side down.
- Turn as needed when done put back in butter lemon mixture cut side down.
- Add salt to chicken. Put on the grill.
- Turn often.
- Cook till done add butter over top.
- Slice the chicken into bite sized pieces..
- Carefully dice the apples. Slice the tomatoes in half..
- Mix all the ingredients except the cheeses.
- Add cheeses on top of salad serve with your favorite salad dressing..
- Hope you enjoy!.
Grilled Chicken Salad is a lovely medley of grilled chicken, lettuce leaves and cheese, tossed in a flavoursome vinaigrette. The addition of almonds gives it a nice crunch. This is an easy grilled chicken salad to prepare. By using part of the dressing as a marinade, you combine the flavors from beginning to end. Absolutely delicious and good for you!