🦞 Lobster Pasta with Cream Sauce. Lobster Pasta With Herbed Cream Sauce, Lobster Fettuccini With Saffron Vanilla Cream Sauce, Calypso Grilled Pineapple & Ice Cream Sauce. Lobster Pasta with Herbed Cream Sauce recipe Transfer to large shallow bowl and serve.
If you cannot find heavy whipping cream in your location, you can use all-purpose cream. Arrange drained pasta on plates, drizzle wih lobster cream sauce and serve. Lobster meat and Fettuccine Pasta are coated in a delicious cream sauce made with white wine, Parmesan cheese, fresh tarragon, garlic, grape tomatoes in this amazing pasta recipe. You can cook 🦞 Lobster Pasta with Cream Sauce using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 🦞 Lobster Pasta with Cream Sauce
- It’s of For the lobster stock.
- Prepare 2 of Boston lobsters.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s Half of Onion, coarsely chopped.
- It’s 3 sprigs of Parsley.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic.
- You need of For the pasta.
- You need 125 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 20 of Cherry tomatos.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 25 g of Unsalted butter.
- You need 1/4 of Lemon juice.
- You need 250 g of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of Parsley, chopped for garnish.
Lobster and creamy sauce definitely go well together. Stuck at home means lots of cooking for me! Today, I'm making a dish that takes a little bit of time to extract flavors from the lobster shell into the. Impress your date with this delicious Squid Ink Pasta with Lobster Cream Sauce, mushrooms, and basil.
🦞 Lobster Pasta with Cream Sauce step by step
- In a Dutch oven, add the salt to 1" of water and bring to a boil. Add the lobsters and cook for 8 mins until the lobsters are slightly undercooked. Transfer the lobsters to a baking sheet and let sit until cool enough to handle..
- Remove all the meat from the lobsters, chill and set aside. Remove tomalley (green matter) from meat (and reserve if the lobsters are not from the region with red tides recently)..
- Add the shells back to the pot with onion, parsley and garlic. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 45 mins..
- Skim any foam that rises to the top. Strain the stock and put it back to the same pot..
- Add cream to the stock (and thre tomalley). Mix to combine. Lower heat to a simmer and allow sauce to reduce, cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add the cherry tomatoes and paprika. Add flour for thicker sauce, if necessary..
- Meanwhile, in a separate pot, melt butter on low heat. Add the lobster meat and season with salt and peper. Transfer the lobster meat to a serving platter. Set aside..
- In the same pot, cook the pasta until it has 4 mins left to cook. Add the pasta to the sauce. Toss over medium-high heat until the paste is coated with sauce and al dente..
- Add the lobster meat to the pasta and mix to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning, if necessary..
- Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with the chopped parsley. Serve immediately..
It is sure to be a hit! This lobster sauce recipe that goes great with most pasta. It is a tomato-based sauce that brings out the best in leftover lobster parts. If the sauce gets too thick, add a little water. You want it to be thicker than water, but thinner than what you think of as a sauce; we will thicken it later.